Contracts for steam boilers services & more
We offer specialized preventive maintenance contracts for all heating and air conditioning services, both residential and commercial throughout Staten Island, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and New Jersey.
Preventive maintenance contracts are essential to protecting your HVAC investment. Our contracts are designed to benefit the customer by ensuring their equipment is running efficiently, effectively, and safely. In addition to this, our contracts also reduce operating costs making it more affordable and less of a hassle to maintain systems.
Similarly, we understand that regular maintenance and even minor repairs can become costly and requesting maintenance service may slip your mind. Rest assured that your equipment will be in good hands with us as we stand behind the quality of our work and the agreements of our contracts. Don't worry yourself with remembering to have your systems checked; we'll arrange service calls for preventive maintenance check ups and make sure your equipment is running properly.
If you would like to receive a sample contract we would be happy to provide that to you, as we want you to feel comfortable with all services we offer. If you wish to receive further detailed information about our preventive maintenance contracts please email or call us at any time and we'll happily assist you.
One (1) preventive maintenance check during the Fall which includes:
- Purging the system to ensure no air in pipes (hot water boiler)
- Checking all gauges for proper readings
- Checking circulator motor and lubricating as needed
- Checking amperage and making any adjustments needed for optimum efficiency
- Checking and cleaning gas jets and proper ignition
- Checking all equipment electrically and mechanically
- Checking gas valve, heating controls and sensors for proper operation
- Checking and calibrating automatic controls and thermostats
- Checking for Carbon monoxide
- Providing a list of work performed during preventive maintenance check
- Change thermostat batteries as needed during routine maintenance
- Changing carbon monoxide detector batteries as needed during routine maintenance
Breezin HVAC attests that the above services shall be provided during scheduled preventive maintenance.
For further information, please call Breezin HVAC and one of our employees will be happy to go over our maintenance contracts with you.