We're your heating tune-up professionals in Staten Island, NY
Is your heating system operating with less efficiency than before? Have you started to notice that while it's still operational, it's failing to keep you as warm as you'd like? Sounds like it's time to schedule a heating tune-up. At Breezin HVAC in Staten Island, NY, our experts have earned a reputation for our ability to service and maintain all types of heating systems. We know that having a working unit is important, and you can rely on us to help keep your system running at peak performance.
Reach out to us today to schedule heating maintenance services in Staten Island, NY.
Let us help you maintain an efficient HVAC system
Breezin HVAC in Staten Island, NY is here to deliver the heating maintenance services you need, including:
- Heating repairs
- Heating installations and replacements
- Heating tune-ups
Don't wait until your heater fails to call for a heating tune-up. Join our Customer Club Membership today to stay on top of heating maintenance.
Why do I need a heating tune-up?
Getting yearly heating tune-ups is important because it can help minimize the potential for larger and more costly issues to develop. Additionally, routine inspections can help ensure that your unit is operating safely and efficiently. At Breezin HVAC, we have experience working with multiple types of units and can assure you that we will keep yours performing at its best.
The benefits of heating tune-ups
You'll be glad you scheduled a heating tune-up because:
- It will ensure proper airflow: We'll check your heating system to ensure that there is no restricted or limited airflow, which places an unnecessary strain on your heating unit that can lead to increased repairs and a shortened lifespan.
- It will keep you safe: Heating units burn fuel to produce heat. The combustion process must be precise to maintain efficiency and safety. Even a small problem can lead to gas leaking into your home or dangerous carbon monoxide levels. Don't take a chance with the health and safety of your family.
- It will reduce the need for repairs: Every winter, we receive calls with heating problems that could have been easily prevented with regular maintenance. A tune-up not only includes cleaning that keeps your unit running efficiently, but it also catches small problems before they turn into major ones.
- It will save you time: Getting a heating tune-up before the weather turns cold is much more convenient and cost-friendly than waiting for a repairman during the winter in a freezing home without heat.
- It will improve energy efficiency: A tune-up includes a cleaning and inspection of the unit heat exchanger. In addition to ensuring safe operation, this will keep your unit running efficiently all winter.
- It will maintain the manufacturer's warranty: If your heater is under a manufacturer's warranty, it is especially important for you to get an annual heating tune-up. Most manufacturers stipulate that their warranty becomes void if the heater is not regularly maintained. A tune-up can satisfy this requirement so you can maintain the warranty.
With so many great benefits, why wouldn't you schedule regular heating maintenance? Contact us now to get started.
What does a heating tune-up entail?
When our experienced and skilled technicians arrive at your house to perform a tune-up, they will:
- Use an infrared camera to inspect your furnace and heat exchanger
- Check the blower wheel for cleanliness and balance
- Test the ignition system for safe and proper venting
- Test the safety and control circuits for proper operation
- Test the exhaust system for proper venting
- Inspect the blower motor bearings for wear
- Measure the temperature differences between the supply and return
- Test the blower capacitor
- Brush, clean, and vacuum the burners
- Brush, clean, and vacuum the heat exchanger
- Test the furnace flame for proper burn
- Clean the existing filters as needed
- Measure and adjust the gas pressure for peak efficiency
- Lubricate all the moving parts, per manufacturer
- Measure the amperage and voltage of the blower motor
- Tighten and inspect all the electrical wiring
- Check for proper combustion air
- Test for gas leaks
- Inspect the inducer assembly for operation and leaks
To schedule a thorough heating tune-up, all (347) 630-2171 now.