Maintenance contracts for boiler and air conditioning service
We offer specialized preventive maintenance contracts for all heating and air conditioning services, both residential and commercial throughout Staten Island, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and New Jersey.
Preventive maintenance contracts are essential to protecting your HVAC investment. Our contracts are designed to benefit the customer by ensuring their equipment is running efficiently, effectively, and safely. In addition to this, our contracts also reduce operating costs making it more affordable and less of a hassle to maintain systems.
Similarly, we understand that regular maintenance and even minor repairs can become costly and requesting maintenance service may slip your mind. Rest assured that your equipment will be in good hands with us as we stand behind the quality of our work and the agreements of our contracts. Don't worry yourself with remembering to have your systems checked; we'll arrange service calls for preventive maintenance check ups and make sure your equipment is running properly.
If you would like to receive a sample contract we would be happy to provide that to you, as we want you to feel comfortable with all services we offer. If you wish to receive further detailed information about our preventive maintenance contracts please email or call us at any time and we'll happily assist you.
Two (2) preventive maintenance checks, one (1) the Spring (air conditioning start-up) and one (1) during the Fall (heating start-up) which includes:
- Checking complete boiler operation during scheduled maintenance
- Purging the system to remove any air in pipes, if required
- Checking pressure and temperature controls and making whatever adjustments are needed
- Checking gas valve, heating controls, limits and sensors
- Checking flame for proper color and gas flow
- Checking and clean gas jets and proper ignition
- Checking boiler block
- Lubricating all motor bearings as needed
- Checking for Carbon Monoxide
- Checking amperage and making any adjustments needed for optimum efficiency
- Checking all equipment electrically and mechanically
- Checking and calibrating automatic controls and thermostats
- Checking refrigerant operating pressures; trim charge at prevailing rate
- Checking condenser coil, cleaning once annually, if required
- Checking evaporator coil, cleaning at prevailing rate, if required
- Checking condensate drain
- Checking condenser fan motor
- Checking condenser fan blade
- Checking evaporator motor
- Checking blower wheel
- Checking refrigerant lines for any visual damage
- Checking Armoflex, repairing at prevailing rate, if needed
- Making sure there are caps on all service ports and that they are tight
- Providing a list of work preformed during preventive maintenance check
- Change thermostat batteries as needed during routine maintenance
- Change carbon monoxide detector batteries as needed during routine maintenance
Breezin HVAC attests that the above services shall be provided during scheduled preventive maintenance.
For further information, please call Breezin HVAC and one of our employees will be happy to go over our maintenance contracts with you.